XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
if it were a bad rip it would likely still be at least showing up in the usb-loader menu
how did u format your HDD as fat32? if u used wiibackupmanager, try reformatting it using FAT32 GUI Formatter and try again
have u check the USB Loader Hard Drive compatability list to ensure the hard drive u r using will even work?
if u continue to have problems, I recommend u use ModMii to help u set up a usb-loader, it will tell u everything I said above and more.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I USED modmii.

Where can I check compatability? It's a samsung story, I also tried with a 16GB sandisk flash drive. Reformatting is not an option, at least for the harddrive.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, well it saw both of them
smile.gif

Lilsparky67

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you go about getting Red Steel 2 and Metroid: Other M to work for NeoGamma R9 Beta? I've tried so hard to follow steps from other peoples tutorials, but I seem to be failing at getting something, but I don't know what. Can someone please private message me or tell me here directly? I really want someone to help me and thank you so much, if you do.

Yes, I have verbatim's.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Think I didn't try that? It's all wbfs formatted hard drives or tutorials on softmod. If you can't give any actual help, don't post.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Here is a quote from ModMii's USB-Loader Set Up Guide. This is the one step you are asking about, but I'm assuming your wii is already softmodded and u got a usb-loader working. Of course, if u haven't modded your Wii or set up a usb-loader yet, u should run ModMii's Wizard Feature and it will explain the following and more.
ModMii USB-Loader Set Up Guide said:
#) MANAGE WII BACKUPS USING WII BACKUP MANAGER (OPTIONAL)
======================================================

Launch WiiBackupManager.exe saved here:
COPY_TO_USB\WiiBackupManager\WiiBackupManager.exe

edit: if not using ModMii, download it yourself from here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188295

You can use this program to manage/transfer your electronic backups of Wii Games.
It is very simple to use, but a detailed tutorial on using Wii Backup Manager can be found here:
http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/backup-...-backup-manager

Note: Original Wii Disc's cannot be read/copied by using a computer (unless you have one of the rare LG Drives that is capable of doing so)

To copy ORIGINAL Wii Disc's, insert the disc into your Wii and...
- Launch Configurable USB-Loader, and hit the plus sign '+'.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak said:
Here is a quote from ModMii's USB-Loader Set Up Guide. This is the one step you are asking about, but I'm assuming your wii is already softmodded and u got a usb-loader working. Of course, if u haven't modded your Wii or set up a usb-loader yet, u should run ModMii's Wizard Feature and it will explain the following and more.
ModMii USB-Loader Set Up Guide said:
#) MANAGE WII BACKUPS USING WII BACKUP MANAGER (OPTIONAL)
======================================================

Launch WiiBackupManager.exe saved here:
COPY_TO_USB\WiiBackupManager\WiiBackupManager.exe

edit: if not using ModMii, download it yourself from here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188295

You can use this program to manage/transfer your electronic backups of Wii Games.
It is very simple to use, but a detailed tutorial on using Wii Backup Manager can be found here:
http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/backup-...-backup-manager

Note: Original Wii Disc's cannot be read/copied by using a computer (unless you have one of the rare LG Drives that is capable of doing so)

To copy ORIGINAL Wii Disc's, insert the disc into your Wii and...
- Launch Configurable USB-Loader, and hit the plus sign '+'.
Thanks, worked!

I just tried Super Mario Bros, and it crashed in the first level (some error, forgot exactly what, made me force restart the wii and ask to eject the disk, but obviously there was no disk) and when I began playing it again, the same thing happened somewhere through the second level. They seem to be random, but kinda frequant (twice in around 15 minutes).

PAL Wii, PAL rip, USB Loader GX. Any ideas?

darkovo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, just checking if someone is only using DVD backups and has moved away from the old darkcorp way of booting from Disk channel, what is the easiest way to load games from Disk? Is it Neogamma or is there an easier one?
They don't want to use USB hard drives/flash drives.

Many thanks

fearandbeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello was hoping someone could help,

I was using CFG USB Loader and a blank screen appeared with just the background (no buttons, just an outline of a box) anyway I hit a few Wii buttons and next thing I know my entire 1TB HD was erased and neither USB Loader or USB GX will load they're both just showing a background with no buttons ,etc. / (USB GX DID Work before CFG erased my drive) So I guess my question is what am I missing now that neither will even show buttons such as; install,settings,etc. I have a 4.2u . I re Pimped My Wii with 2.11 updated all the IOS, Installed an updated version of CFG and reinstaled GX yet I get the same results? Any idea's on what's wrong or what I could be missing at this point?

well I'm definitely sorry to bother I've tried everything I've found in close relation to my problem but still not getting anywhere. Thanks for your time.

P.S. Why would my drive erase it's happened before but never with the implications of GX and CFG not working after.

Rimshot42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello all! im having a problem with cfg USB loader. the problem is that whenever my wii has to access my HDD it interrupts the wiimote! some games, like Resident Evil 4, need to read data very often and this causes the wiimote to get interrupted very often making the game rather unplayable.

has anyone here ever heard of this problem before or have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? I thought it was my HDD so I went out and bought a completely different one and its still doing the same thing. I thought maybe it was how I formatted it so I reformatted into wbfs and its still doing it.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! thanks!
yaywii.gif

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering if SNEEK+DI is the only way to get games like metroid prime trilogy to work properly?
Or at there any loaders that can load it properly (with the menu and multiplayer)?

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i noticed some of my games are not in alphabetical order in wiiflow/cfg because the name given to the game ID is not correct (i.e. wii sports is SPORTS PACK for REVOLUTION). is there a way to update the names via wiitdb or other source either through the loader or on a pc?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes, it should be one of the options in the menu to download covers. (update wiitdb database or something like that)

fkbsar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: I'm using a WD 750gb WD Essential. I usually back up using WII Backup Manager and clicked on download selected cover (from WiiTDB) and noticed that after the backup was finished the cover wasn't there. So I decided to go through Wiiflow and download the cover. I'm using Wiiflow 2.2 r304 (IOS 249 rev 20 base IOS57) up until tonight it was working perfectly. Tonight I needed to download a cover and did the usual "download missing" and the progress bar froze about 1/3 of the way. I've tried it several times with no luck. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F