Gaming Questions on microSDHC->MSProDuo

Pyrofyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have quite a few questions involving these as they seem great, and have great feedback elsewhere. Mostly I got a lot of info from MaxConsole, on single microSD->MSProDuo.

What I'm really really interested are the multi ones however, for example PhotoFast seems to be great, but only ships to Europe (Living in the US this will be hell to get?

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got a simple Transcend MicroSD to MS Pro Duo adapter and so far it works great with games, music and movies, using a 2GB MicroSD (Kingston, Japan).

Where can you actually buy those Photofast CD-5400's? 2x 8GB MicroSDHC in it would be nice. I live in Europe ^^

Pyrofyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rejoy.se is the only verified reseller of those so far, and only within europe, they've yet to have an official USA release, which is sad cause they look MUCH better than others... And if they do idneed take 4 microSDHC carts in them like it says, 32GB would be QUITE nice. The pictures show that it sticks out the side a bit, but that's not a large problem.

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, I only see the CR-5300, just a single MicroSDHC to MS Pro Duo adapter, which is also quite pricey. You'd be better off with the DealExtreme adapter which does the same thing.

The CR-5400 supports 2 MicroSDHC's in one adapter, haven't found those yet.

Pyrofyr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I see, the review I've seen must be off by far if that's the case.

http://www.gamegrep.com/news/10428-psp_64g...tofast_adapter/
All of the reviews state that it holds up to "4 SDHC memory cards"

It's quite confusing indeed, because the 5300 seems to only hold one, but all reports of it say it holds up to 32GB in 4 SDHC cards. (4x 8GB)

Nevermind, it seems no reports but this one bother to clarify it: http://pspupdates.qj.net/More-PhotoFast-ac...g/49/aid/120940
I suppose I'll have to skip on that one and wait for July to come and hope they release the proper 4x one.

I think I could personally deal with a 2-slot one, but 8GB cards are much much MUCH more expensive then 4GB ones, so that's why for the most part I'm looking for the 4 slot ones.

-Sigh- microSD cards are much MUCH smaller though, so do the DealExtreme ones run without a problem?

diglett

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is at least one poster here (IBNobody) that has one.

This is the first I've heard of the multiple version, but the common single adapters don't have a reputation for speed. Also, it appears that the poster in the linked thread tested the MicroSD without the MSPD adapter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo