Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i want to know if the Wlip +Wii Ninja is good combo?

and about the wiikey and wii clip like do you just need to solder the wiikey to the wii clip and wii clip it self does not need to be solder on the wii.

I got the wii on launch so what chip set would i have?

I apologize if this is on wrong forum.

Koekje

Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rev2k7 said:

and about the wiikey and wii clip like do you just need to solder the wiikey to the wii clip and wii clip it self does not need to be solder on the wii.

You can check which chipset you have. Look at the bottom of your Wii, you will find a sticker on it with a barcode.
Look here to check which one you have, the chip you will need depends on which chipset you got: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?tit...chipset_version
Newer versions of the Wii need another chip then the Wiikey, and that chips are expensive. But you said you got the Wii on the launch, so you will need the Wiikey, as it got the first chipset. About that Wiikey+Wiiclip; i think personally that it's better to (let it) solder in your Wii. I don't know if the combo WiiClip+Wiinja is good, but i think it will be around the same as for the Wiikey.

Rev2k7

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Koekje said:
Rev2k7 said:

You can check which chipset you have. Look at the bottom of your Wii, you will find a sticker on it with a barcode.
Look here to check which one you have, the chip you will need depends on which chipset you got: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?tit...chipset_version
Newer versions of the Wii need another chip then the Wiikey, and that chips are expensive. But you said you got the Wii on the launch, so you will need the Wiikey, as it got the first chipset. About that Wiikey+Wiiclip; i think personally that it's better to (let it) solder in your Wii. I don't know if the combo WiiClip+Wiinja is good, but i think it will be around the same as for the Wiikey.
does the wiiclip itself need solder or just solder the wiikey to wiiclip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-