Questions about EZ Flash

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Musik.Insanity, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Musik.Insanity
    OP

Musik.Insanity Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2011
    Canada
    Hello

I have a DS Lite and a while back I bought an AceKard 2i and EZ FlashV 3in1 and everything is working fine. Recently I decided to try to dump NDS Games, so I downloaded "NDS Backup Tool 3in1" Version 0.3 By Rudolph. So I boot it up and I get a message:

"3in1 expansion pack not found Please redo from start"
    So I go back to my AceKard 2i, running AKAIO 1.8.5, and check the settings for my 3 in 1, sure enough, it can detect it. (If I don't have the EZ 3in1 in, AKAIO says it cannot find it.) I searched up and found that EZ 3in1s that have EZ5C11 on the board do not work on AKAIO, so I opened it up and found that it is EZ5C3. Is there any solutions to this problem?

Also another question:

I was thinking of upgrading my AceKard because I really want Real Time Save, so my question is:

"Is the EZ-Flash Vi a good replacement?"
    I read the review by FAST6191, and it seems like a really good flashcart, but I just wanted a second opinion.

Thanks ahead of time.

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    you likely got a 3in1+, which you need a patched version of the backup tool.

3. Musik.Insanity
    OP

Musik.Insanity Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2011
    Canada
    Thank you, it works now.
    Thank you very much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice