He ^^, I have some questions about the downgrading with (save)sysupdater. My situation is..in our family we have three 3DS (yeah Xd), two of them are 9.0/9.2 and the third had 10.3 sysnand. We also have two gateways and a sky3ds for the systems. (emunand/rxtools3.0 and much other stuff are perfectly on the both 9.x systems). So we want now downgrading the 10.3 3DS, cause of CFW and such stuff. So, the real quetion is, if we will got a soft-brick what can we do? There is the recovery-mode, yes...but we dont risk to update then to 10.5 /: It is possible to set a DNS before (maybe to my vserver DNS), that redirects the connections...how ever...that the recovery-mode should download 10.3 instead of 10.5? Or is the better option to wait until the gateway will bring the 10.3 (this year)?