Questions about Dolphin

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Yanazake, Jul 24, 2010.

Jul 24, 2010

Questions about Dolphin by Yanazake at 1:59 PM (713 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Yanazake
    OP

Member Yanazake GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    I didn't find this in the official emulator page, so I think I should ask here first.

What is a good hardware configuration to run wii games on it? I'm thinking about buying new pc parts and put together a new, much stronger one, to work with 3d modelling.. so, might as well think on the fun part too.

Also, does the emulator runs those wiiware games? I had my eyes on one game that recently was announced for Xbox360 too, but in both it is a downloadable one, not a retail game.

------EDIT-------

Oh yeah, two more:

It accepts the wii remote if you have bluetooth connection on your computer, but does it accept all the accessories, like the nunchuk or the mobile plus? [dunno if that's the name, but it's that little piece that's connected between the nunchuk and the controller]

Also, if that works with bluetooth, would a DS work with it? I don't think so, right?

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    For good game speed you will need a good triple core minimum, 2GB Ram and a fast graphic card. wiiware is possible, but not every game will work, but when it works, the speed is realy good (even my dual core have 100%) motion plus, nunchuck and classic controller are supported. what do you mean with the ds?

3. Yanazake
    OP

Brazil
    That's good to know!

I mean, like in pokemon, there are some games with iteraction between the WII and the DS. In pokemon, for example, you can make your moves and everything from the DS screen, and the Wii recognizes the commands.

4. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    No, thats not possible. You can use the DS buttons as Gamepad via WLAN, but nothing more.

5. Yanazake
    OP

Brazil
    Understood. Not a real problem, since I don't know many wii games that have this feature.

Thanks for the info, FIX94. [​IMG] Now it's a matter of time until I upgrade my computer and be able to play wii :3