Hacking Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sterling
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,023
  • Replies Replies 2

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
4,023
Reaction score
653
Trophies
1
Age
35
Location
Texas
XP
1,130
Country
United States
Ok I got to thinking... Could I be able to take off (unsign?) my Wii ID number from my HB channel and put it on my friend's wii?

yae or ney? (hope it is yae!)
 
what is the reason for doing this?

i have no idea if this can be done or not.. but just wondering what your looking to do..
 
well i figured since my bro pawned off our TP game i would explore my options before i buy another one... i have already tried to copy HBC over to my friend's wii system menu and it says it could not be played on his wii, and from what i understand that means my wii's internal Identification is embedded into the HBC. What i need is a HBC image that has been de-signed and able to play on his wii...

If it is feasable, if not then i'll buy a new copy. I am pretty sure someone could copy the HBC file onto a SD card and de-sign it so it can be played.

(remember i said fairly sure...) Also this could be one solution to 4.0 firmware (if it is feasable)

EDIT: actually there is a topic on this in user submitted news (I think) it is a work in progress!
 

Site & Scene News