[QUESTION] Wireless USB microphones (mainly for Let's Sing)

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by lordelan, Aug 31, 2018.

1. lordelan
    OP

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    Hi, my girlfriend loves singing games on the console and I wanted to go with Let's Sing 2018.
    However having those long wires from the console to the couch is something I always disliked when playing those games on the Wii back then.

Does anybody know of wireless microphones (two working at the same time of course without disturbing each other) with a receiver being connected to the Switch dock and that's it?

Those for example are looking good being two mics with only one receiver but I wonder if they work with the Switch, especially with Let's Sing:

61Ns0NebWZL._SL1010_.

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Microphone-U-Kiss-Handheld-Smartphone/dp/B0714KKRDK/

2. GothicIII

GothicIII GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I wouldn't recommend it because wired mics are best for singing when it comes to latency and sound quality. I don't own the game but I heard the latency is really bad (means your singing is not in time with the music) and with wireless mics it gets worse.

3. aykay55

aykay55 Professional Idiot

Apr 14, 2017
    United States
    Where the buffalo roam.
    They should work, as the Switch supports USB Audio In/Out as of update 4.0.0, I'm not sure about the latency that @GothicIII is talking about but it should be compatible.

lordelan likes this.