Hacking [Question] Want to buy a New 3ds XL, Need help

The3dsBatsnake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I will try to keep this short and thanks in advance to any responses.

I want to buy a New 3DS XL to play downloaded games like I used to in my old PSP back in the days. I know that if I buy it, it will most likely come with the latest firmware etc. I want to know all I need to buy in order to do this, and what process should I take. I started trying to read up, but got a little confused on my options. I just want to download games and play and how much it's going to cost me. I saw that you need some flash cards or something. I also saw that I needed to open up the console and solder some things?
Please any help towards my goal of (buying a New 3Ds XL, --> do some stuff --> be able to play downloaded games on it) would be appreciated.

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are so lucky to join at the new golden era of 3DS scene. Every console is hackable without purchasing additional stuffs and even on the lastest Firmware.
The hacking process is safe and detailed down to steps. Don't buy prehacked overpriced consoles.

Last edited by windhazard,

The3dsBatsnake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are so lucky to join at the new golden era of 3DS scene. Every console is hackable without purchasing additional stuffs and even on the lastest Firmware.
The hacking process is safe and detailed down to steps. Don't buy prehacked overpriced consoles.
So essentially I can purchase a New 3DS XL, follow : https://3ds.guide and be able to download and play the fire emblem games?

The3dsBatsnake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I am out of the office, gonna head to the store in about an hour or two. One last question, ia there a way for me to better my chances to get an IPS screen? Anything I should be looking for?

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ask if you can turn it on, then check for IPS screen. If anything, I suggest getting one online on amazon or ebay so you can return it if it's not IPS.

The3dsBatsnake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well are you in US? Let us know which store has them in stock :P
Im in US.Well I got home and started checking the usual stores best buy, gamestop, toysrus, target and apparently they are not available for pickup. Am I missing something? Are New 3ds xl rare now? I would think since its nintendos main handheld it would be everywhere and available.

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im in US.Well I got home and started checking the usual stores best buy, gamestop, toysrus, target and apparently they are not available for pickup. Am I missing something? Are New 3ds xl rare now? I would think since its nintendos main handheld it would be everywhere and available.

yes sir, they have been rare since before Thanksgiving ..started by the $99 3ds new mario edition and then everything sold out ..has been sold out for over a month now ..check eBay for scalper prices ..

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So essentially I can purchase a New 3DS XL, follow : https://3ds.guide and be able to download and play the fire emblem games?

Just make sure you don't go online if you download custom roms .. Not sure what your plan with Fire Emblems is but the re-translated, uncensored and undubbed version is much better than the vanilla - but go online with such a game and the ban hammer will strike.

If you're just looking to play vanilla games then install Freeshop once you're done with the guide and acquire your games with that.

Last edited by Distrance,

The3dsBatsnake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, call the stores next time....
I did call the local ones, then this one target 45 mins away said ok we have 1 left in red. I forgot to take the name of the employee, and when I got there two other employees said they put it back out, and it sold. I really didn't argue cause at that point what the heck, nothing to be done.

Last edited by The3dsBatsnake,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@