Misc [Question] Regarding eShop and activity log

MeisterAbababa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I use a gateway card with sysNAND 4.2.0-9E, and emuNAND 11.0.0-33E. I use classic mode for playing a retail cartridge of Pokémon X, and I would like to buy a suscription for Pokémon Bank via the eShop.

I have installed a .cia that I have not bought, and even if I unistall it, it will remain in the activity log. In that log, I also have a flashcard that puts itself as 'Metroid Prime Hunters Demo Version'. I'm pretty sure the eshop can access the log because you need to play 1 hour to review the games. I cannot delete a game from the log normally, just hide it, and that thing is persistent, because I have formatted my emuNAND twice to update it and the log is still there.

So, my questions are, is there a way to totally remove a game from the log? Can I get banned for having certain things just in the log?

Thanks a lot.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, you can throw out games in the log i believe.

however, the eshop doesnt check your log and no one has ever been banned for using flashcarts or cias.

they will gladly take your money

Reactions: Ryccardo

MeisterAbababa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, you can throw out games in the log i believe.

however, the eshop doesnt check your log and no one has ever been banned for using flashcarts or cias.

they will gladly take your money

The thing is throwing them just hide them. I had heard rumors about people getting banned with .cia files, so I was worried but "they will gladly take your money" convinced me, ha ha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +1