1. susanoomon

OP susanoomon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Can I use this to downgrade from 9.1 to 9.0.1? I had mistakenly updated last night and would like to be able to use my switch again. I know that the atmosphere update is coming soon but I don't want to wait till it is ready to use my switch again..... If I can use ChoiDujourNX to downgrade it would it be possible to do so through autorcm?

2. justicechicken

Newcomer

Vietnam
    I believe that you have to be able to bôt into cfw in order to run ChoiduJourNX, so there is no hope if you have accidentally updated to 9.1.0 without a backup.

3. blawar

blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    you can do a manual downgrade using choidujour (not choidujournx) but this is not for novices.

easier to restore previous name backup

4. shano

shano GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Do you have NAND backup?

5. JAV

JAV Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I have the same problem. Will restoring the backup restore the settings to 9.0.1?

6. JAV
    This message by JAV has been removed from public view by Joe88, Dec 8, 2019.
    Dec 7, 2019 Show
  7. JAV
    Dec 7, 2019 Show
  8. JAV
    Dec 7, 2019 Show
  9. JAV
    Dec 7, 2019 Show
  10. JAV
    Dec 7, 2019 Show
  11. CompSciOrBust

CompSciOrBust Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    You can use regular pc Choi but iirc it only allows you to install firmwares up to 5.x. you could also boot sx (unlicensed) and load ChoiNX under that. Note if you downgrade and don't initialize the system (wipe all data) you'll boot loop. Imo you should just wait for Atmosphere 0.10.0. it will be out soon.
    Edit: Atmosphere 0.10.0 pre release is available on GitHub now.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ChoiDujourNX, regarding, Question