[Question] PS Vita 3.52

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ZacharyAlkaff, Oct 4, 2015.

1. ZacharyAlkaff
    OP

ZacharyAlkaff Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2015
    United States
    How do I installed ark on PS Vita 3.52 and do I really need a a PSP base game to do so(I do not have it). What are my options, I appreciate the help.

2. oxenh

oxenh The most unknown member of GBAtemp

Sep 1, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
  3. ZacharyAlkaff
    OP

ZacharyAlkaff Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2015
    United States
    Thanks a lot

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I read the article and it seems that you need a PSP game so what can I do I don't have any

4. oxenh

Sep 1, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    mmm download locoroco carnival demo from psn store, it should be enough to make the custom bubble or buy pool hall pro is a very cheap (and small) exploitable psp game

5. Faran Maqsood

Faran Maqsood Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2015
    Pakistan
    How can I access the psn store?
    vitaupdate blocker just closes itself

6. oxenh

Sep 1, 2008
    Cote d'Ivoire
    you need a ps3 with the same psn account of your psvita. Then download the game on the ps3 and using vitaupdateblocker transfer the game to your ps vita

ZacharyAlkaff likes this.
  7. cracker

cracker Nyah!

Aug 24, 2005
    United States
    You can also go on the store from a computer, phone, etc. and buy the game. Then go to your download list and choose download to Vita. Put your Vita to sleep with wifi on and put it to sleep. It will download the game. This will also download the update so to get rid of it: Turn the Vita off. Hold the right trigger, PS button and power button until the recovery menu shows. Then rebuild the database and you're good to go.