GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What file formats does it accept? It keeps telling me that I have an invalid audio stream >< And I can play it back with VLC player. I even converted it to .wmv (WM9 codec) and it still gave me the same error. what does it allow? (Note: I have Sony Vegas, so converting videos to different formats is possible. I also have the latest DivX codec, if that means anything.)

AoXoA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do these movies play on a ds anyway? how would DBZ series look, and does it use 2 screens? (I dont think I could stand it since the screens arent that close apart on my nds (not lite)

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with Rayder, batchdpg is much better, but the official release is pretty much dead. "BatchDPG 1.3 beta 4.5" is the latest and best version, and probably the last version...

You can get it here: here.

edit-AoXoA, you use either batchdpg or dpgtools to encode a video and create a dpg file that plays in homebrew called moonshell, developed by infantile paralyzer.

since the DBZ series is anime, I can say that it will probably look very good if converted with the right settings (actually moonshell supports fps's up to 29.97, depending on the dimensions, and almost every movie looks good)

As for playing the videos, they play only on one screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo