Hardware Question: How is the Sony blue-tooth headset?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hiya Tempers!!

Well..... i think last time i checked, this item was a whooping 50$!!! *not sure just last time i checked
tongue.gif

I am hoping to eventually get one, since luke wants to talk with me ;_; and just for fun with friends
smile.gif

So... is it worth the money? pros and cons?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Definitely not worth the money, can't last for longer than an hour or so at a time, my £15 Jabra (Can't remember which model though) has never run out of charge once and is perfect.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
The official one is great, don't listen to luke. I've only ever had to charge it once and used it for and days since then. Great quality, too.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
The official one is great, don't listen to luke. I've only ever had to charge it once and used it for and days since then. Great quality, too.
From mine and my friends experiences that is not the case, although the quality I do admit is better, it simply cannot last as long as most of it's competitors, I didn't find it very comfortable either and was often changing which ear the headset was on during games
mellow.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
Livin in a box said:
I always thought you were strange. : )
That's all that you can say after I provide a legitimate point? If i'm strange then, you must be from a completely different planet.
If he's from a completely different planet, then I must be Mother Grandma.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
luke_c said:
Livin in a box said:
I always thought you were strange. : )
That's all that you can say after I provide a legitimate point? If i'm strange then, you must be from a completely different planet.
It was just a joke, calm down...

I lasts ages for me and all my mates have it and they're the ones who recommended it to me.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use the official with mine, quality is great and battery life seems fine for me. Only thing that annoys me with it, is it beeps every few seconds if you have the mic on mute.

Not worth $50 for it though. Only got mine as the socom bundle was on sale here for £15-£20 few months back ($25-30), even when not on sale it's only £34.99 ($50), $50 for just the headset is a joke, not worth that much.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
Armadillo said:
I use the official with mine, quality is great and battery life seems fine for me. Only thing that annoys me with it, is it beeps every few seconds if you have the mic on mute.

Not worth $50 for it though. Only got mine as the socom bundle was on sale here for £15-£20 few months back ($25-30), even when not on sale it's only £34.99 ($50), $50 for just the headset is a joke, not worth that much.
eBay to the rescue!

I'm sure Play sell it cheaper than that- £19.99 or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself