ZeroX_9876

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I want to know, if I'm on system 4.1 and I want to use riivolution through bannerbomb ONLY, not the HBC, is the riivolution gonna update my IOS37 automaticly? is there a possible brick? because I don't want to be on 4.2 since it can play import game (I got a modchip wasabi zero)

I don't want any HBC on my wii and the only thing I want to do is play NSMB wii custom levels created by the apps reggie!.

A fast reply would be nice since me and 3 of my friends are starting to drink beers and I want to set that up before I'm too drunk to understand how it works!
biggrin.gif

thanks in advance

SherlockHolmeboy

Trophies
Website
homebrefreeware.co.cc
XP
Country
Why don't you want HBC? It's much more convenient than going through bannerbomb.
huh.gif

But, to answer your question, no, you will need to patch IOS37 using Trucha Bug Restorer. Using it is simple, downgrade IOS15, patch IOS37 and restore IOS15. Then, you should be able to use Riivolution.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country

TempusC

Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
Non technical version:

Riivolution is safe to use and does not upgrade your your Wii to 4.2

If you are missing the latest version of IOS 37, it’ll upgrade that. No homebrew in particular should be affected by the update, but you don’t want to use brew anyways so no problem, right?

Also, there are many modchips that don’t work with Riivolution, but Riivolution itself is region free so you can play disks from any region through it. If you don’t include any patches, the game just plays like normal.

calthephenom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TempusC said:
Non technical version:

Riivolution is safe to use and does not upgrade your your Wii to 4.2

If you are missing the latest version of IOS 37, it’ll upgrade that. No homebrew in particular should be affected by the update, but you don’t want to use brew anyways so no problem, right?

Also, there are many modchips that don’t work with Riivolution, but Riivolution itself is region free so you can play disks from any region through it. If you don’t include any patches, the game just plays like normal.
actually, as of now, it fucks up RawkSD, *cough fix it aaron cough*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte