Hacking Question about Xecutor Online

DaBirdisDaWord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I'm looking into getting Xecutor for Switch. I read the FAQ and don't think I quite found the answer to my question. From what I can gather, it's not a good idea to go online with roms you downloaded online. But does having Xecutor on Switch mean I can't game online at all? For instance, can I still play Fortnite without Nintendo detecting that I have Xecutor on my Switch? Can I still go online with game cartridges that I have purchased?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The general consensus is doing so is risky at best, but from my experience as long as you're in ofw you should be ok, I personally haven't had any issues but maybe I'm just lucky.

Just be aware that you can still get banned in ofw or cfw

DaBirdisDaWord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online = ban risk. With eXeggutor and any other cfw.
If you want to play Smash, don't mod your Switch and buy the game

It’s for my little brother, and the only game he plays online is Fortnite. I was hoping the Xecutor might prove to be a great gift for him with no real catch. But Fortnite is his favorite game and if there’s a risk of him being banned from playing Fortnite on his Switch, then that’s an absolute deal breaker. That’s a shame. :/

The general consensus is doing so is risky at best, but from my experience as long as you're in ofw you should be ok, I personally haven't had any issues but maybe I'm just lucky.

Just be aware that you can still get banned in ofw or cfw

Ok. I’ll steer clear of the Xecutor because it’s not my console to brick get banned. Maybe I’ll buy one if I get my own. Thanks for your input guys!

Last edited by DaBirdisDaWord,

BulleT2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Going online with a SX-OS is prone to breaking the terms of agreement. Any detection would result in a ban. Going online on official OS leaves a risk that error reports and logs on illegal activity (piracy) would be shared with BigN. Leads to a ban too. You could risk it, you could be in the right. But no official authority would be on your side so BigN has the luxury to ban you on sight. Perhaps best to leave it like that, or be happy on the days you are not.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Create an emunand and do all your nsp/xci/homebrew stuff in there. Use your legit cartridge with your sysnand and play online.
Been doing this for 4 months.

Last edited by RedHunter,
Reactions: bostonBC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay