Hacking Question about warranty...

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just wondering, what exactly voids the warranty of an Acekard 2i? I adjusted the sticker on it myself, but I heard somewhere that tampering with the sticker would void the warranty.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have 0% faith in Acekard's 1 year warrenty, especially after their 'no comment' on the 2.1 bad batch. Also bear in mind they no longer supply retailers direct.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dangy said:
Acekards have a warranty?
It's hidden away in the 'news' section of their site.

QUOTEWe offer one year warranty for real AK2 and AK2i. You can contact your reseller for a replacement for any issue of the real AK2 and AK2i. We do not guaranty any safe use of firmware on fake AK2 and AK2i, and on your DS or DSi. We won't offer one year warranty for fake ones in any case. Please pay attention when you're buying Acekard. Thanks

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
Dangy said:

QUOTEWe offer one year warranty for real AK2 and AK2i. You can contact your reseller for a replacement for any issue of the real AK2 and AK2i. We do not guaranty any safe use of firmware on fake AK2 and AK2i, and on your DS or DSi. We won't offer one year warranty for fake ones in any case. Please pay attention when you're buying Acekard. Thanks

So, that means a 1 year warranty on real Acekards?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
tk_saturn said:
Dangy said:

So, that means a 1 year warranty on real Acekards?
In short... their warranty is "Deal with the retailer!"

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't depend on warranties with flash carts...or support either....nature of the business
wink.gif

it ain't a Sony TV we're buying.....lol

If it dies....just get another.....well worth it....4,000+ games......hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm sorry for [accidently] not using lube K3Nv2. Really I am. :evil: