Hacking (Question) About VitaRW

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When one runs VitaRW; is the change to the partitions permanent, or do the partitions became locked out again after a reboot?
The partitions becomes locked out again.
Everything this tool does really is a umount and than a mount with rw rights (no change in files).
I really wondered that it toke so long until a person who releases something like that has come to this idea...

Last edited by VitaType,
Reactions: MDashK

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me vitarw doesnt work i want for install package manager on non démo but i cant do anything in vso folder why?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me vitarw doesnt work i want for install package manager on non démo but i cant do anything in vso folder why?
Try recompiling it? That solved it for me, but now my problem is that even after putting the Dev Package installer into VS0 and editing my app.db, it still seems to not want to show up on the live area ;-;

D

Deleted User

editing my app.db, it still seems to not want to show up on the live area ;-;
What parts of app.db did you edit?

Did you create a new record in tbl_appinfo_icon and position the bubble at a unique location so that it will actually appear in the LiveArea?

MDashK

OP
Trophies
Website
www.mixwaves.net
XP
Country
Try recompiling it? That solved it for me, but now my problem is that even after putting the Dev Package installer into VS0 and editing my app.db, it still seems to not want to show up on the live area ;-;

Remember to put the bubble in a used page, preferably, and remember the position goes from 0 to 9. 10 and up don't exist. And don't put the bubble over an existing one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse