smile.gif

putting stuff on it now lol

Carlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if there is no delivery confirmation or if there is delievery confirmation, they either leave it at ur front door or at ur mailbox

if there is signature confirmation, you have to sign for it, if you arent home, you hvae to go to the post office

i orderd from realhotstuff and they only use delievery confirmation so you dont have to sign or anything

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
i've never had a problem stealing, i order box after box, they all get left in front of the door.
ohmy.gif
Like thegame, I am amazed! Around here if you leave a garden gnome on your front lawn it'll be gone by the end of the week. (literally!)

Most of our mail's junk, but if you're not home and it don't fit through the letterbox (a slot on your front door) they take it to the local parcel depot office and you have to go and collect it. Between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm. Which is beyond dense, considering the reason you missed the parcel delivery was probably because you were at work. Idiots.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i've never had a problem stealing, i order box after box, they all get left in front of the door.
ohmy.gif
Like thegame, I am amazed! Around here if you leave a garden gnome on your front lawn it'll be gone by the end of the week. (literally!)

Most of our mail's junk, but if you're not home and it don't fit through the letterbox (a slot on your front door) they take it to the local parcel depot office and you have to go and collect it. Between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm. Which is beyond dense, considering the reason you missed the parcel delivery was probably because you were at work. Idiots.

those dam garden gnome thieves, they should be thrown in jail and never get let out
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol