Question about UPS

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shipped 2 packages, 2 days ago. To this day, there is absolutely NO tracking information on them, July 4th was a holiday, but it is july 5 and still nothing.

How long does it take for UPS to update tracking on packages?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shipped 2 packages, 2 days ago. To this day, there is absolutely NO tracking information on them, July 4th was a holiday, but it is july 5 and still nothing.

How long does it take for UPS to update tracking on packages?
That prolly means that your package hasn't left the post office that you dropped it off at yet, or that it just left today/tonight. They can drag a bit with that...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I never shipped anything about, when it comes to stuff coming to me, it varies. I ordered my thingy on July 3rd in the afternoon so I got the notice it shipped but it never moved in reality. Then it took til 1:30 in the morning today for it to move, and it just updated six minutes ago, 6:10pm, saying it arrived in Florida to be driven tomorrow.

cheapassdave

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i ordered some computer stuff on the 29th of june from newegg for 3 day ups and it STILL hasnt arrived. the tracking info looks like they've been slaking off since last friday. damn it.
mad.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I never shipped anything about, when it comes to stuff coming to me, it varies. I ordered my thingy on July 3rd in the afternoon so I got the notice it shipped but it never moved in reality. Then it took til 1:30 in the morning today for it to move, and it just updated six minutes ago, 6:10pm, saying it arrived in Florida to be driven tomorrow.
Alright, no panic alarm for me yet.

and hey i live pretty close to u we shud totally meet up so i can protect u from da pedoes lol

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing you'll usually see is when it was dropped off, scanned into the system, left the post office, arrived at your post office, is on the truck, and gets delivered. (That's what I got for the last thing I ordered, took 6 days from CA to MI)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, finally scanned.

The packages were a Wii and a DS, both going to Nintendo for a repair (Wii had GPU artifacting and the DS was getting old so I just wanted a new one
tongue.gif
well that and it had a stuck red pixel in the middle of the screen which was pissing me off.)

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i ordered some computer stuff on the 29th of june from newegg for 3 day ups and it STILL hasnt arrived. the tracking info looks like they've been slaking off since last friday. damn it.
mad.gif
The 29th was a friday, so it most likely wasn't physically shipped until monday. Wednesday was a holiday, so friday (tomorrow) is 3 UPS business days from monday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo