Question about upgrading Firmware

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dgwillia, Mar 14, 2009.

Mar 14, 2009
  1. dgwillia
    OP

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Is it easy like drag and dropping? Or do i actually have to like reformat it or something. (Sorry for asking such a dumb question, havent updated my SakuReal since like January, and never have updated a flash cart). Also on a side-note, did they find a fix for GTA on the M3/Itouch/Sakura?

2. eureca

Newcomer eureca Advanced Member

United States
    You don't have to format you just copy and paste the needed files to the root of your card. You probably should backup your old firmware files before and then delete them off your card them copy the new ones. As for GTA no fix is out. Someone said that there will be a firmware upgrade for the M3 real soon, but I don't know I haven't heard someone from M3 say it just someone on the board saying M3 said it so heres hoping.

3. dgwillia
    OP

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Ah cool thanks for quick reply, i remember on my old card i actually had to format it and some other crap, so i never did it. Thanks a ton, i can finally update it [​IMG]. Ill just make sure not to get the newest Sakura though, heard it can corrupt GBA files if you take the Slot-2 card out.