Gaming Question about the whole CFW thing

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know a guy who has a Pandora Battery/Magic Stick and was thinking of putting CFW on it, just wondering if it was really worth it, and are there any risks? Just to let you guys know, my psp has become a hollow shell, which hasnt been played consistantly in the past 3 months (maybe played it a month ago for Tales of the World, but hadnt played for 2 months before). Mainly i was interested in putting ISO's/GBA Stuff on it.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's fine for smaller things like roms.
smile.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you firmware update, make sure you don't run out of battery or your bricked. Also of bad .ISO files or firmware updates. Dark-Alex is probably the only person to trust, if he quits, be careful and let other people try it first since they might be able to unbrick theirs.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In short, yes.
Homebrew, ability to play backups and old PS1 games. Hell yes. Get a decent MSPD, I'd suggest the 16 gig one, just to be safe
wink.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The only risks are;

-If the guy that pandorizes your PSP somehow messes up and ends up bricking your PSP... which can be easily repaired with a Pandora. (Lol, paradox)

-If you're using a Slim and sue 1.50 kernel homebrew without TM.

So basically, chances are low.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol