Hacking Question about the Acekard 2i

flamingdogs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I know, you can put both GBA roms and NDS roms on there. My question is, are you able trade with other games with these roms? For instance, if I got the Acekard 2i, slipped it into my ds, and attempted to trade with another ds that had Pokemon Soul Silver in it, would I successfully be able to do it? And, the same type of question goes for GBA/GBC games.

flamingdogs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a phat ds so that won't be a problem. Thanks for the help
smile.gif

Posts merged

Wait, but could I trade between my Soul Silver game (legit) and the rom, or can it only be done between two roms?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
flamingdogs said:
I have a phat ds so that won't be a problem. Thanks for the help
smile.gif

Posts merged

Wait, but could I trade between my Soul Silver game (legit) and the rom, or can it only be done between two roms?
Nope, ROM to retail cart works flawlessly.

flamingdogs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. I decided that I'd rather play gba games more than nds games since I enjoyed the games for the Game Boy more than the DS. So I bought the EZV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack for my DS.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
flamingdogs said:
Thanks guys. I decided that I'd rather play gba games more than nds games since I enjoyed the games for the Game Boy more than the DS. So I bought the EZV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack for my DS.

Yep, I specially like 2d games rather 3d ones , that's the reason why I sold my ps2 because I found castlevania and rockman are all 3d games , which really disappoints me .

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Cyeo said:
dont think you can do that.:l
Of course he can do, i still have my SNES and GBC and personaly the consoles that i play most of my life, and still playing of course there some 3D exeptions like Zelda ocarina of time and FFVII

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e