Question about swapping PSVita Cards

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by xxgugu123xx, Sep 17, 2018.

1. xxgugu123xx
    OP

xxgugu123xx Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    Brazil
    HI guys. I have 2 cards (16gb and 64gb). Actually, I only use the 64gb one. I know the PSVita 1000 (mine is version 3.63) doesn't have internal memory and rely on cards only. The question is: if I use h-encore/enso on it using the 64gb one, what extra steps (all of them) I do need to do, or redo, to be able to use the 16gb card? Thanks in advance.

2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    1 card per console sony put this protection in long ago

3. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

Sep 6, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Bullet Hell
    I believe that once you've exploited the system all you need to do is duplicate the tai folder from one card to the other... may be extra steps required when using enso (I can't answer that - I don't use enso).

^ Ignore this comment - not relevant.

4. xxgugu123xx
    OP

xxgugu123xx Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    Brazil
    I already know there's no internal memory on it to install games, but is there any kind of little storage capacity to install some part of the hax, or it is completely installed on Vita card?

5. duwen

duwen Old Man Yoshi

Sep 6, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Bullet Hell
    As I understand it (I'm no expert in Vita hacking - pretty new to it myself), once the system is exploited (ie, the Vita's internal system nand) you just need the correct means to launch it on whatever removable storage you're using. I'm using SD2Vita, so I have the h-encore bubble installed on that - but if I remove the SD2Vita card to run a legit gamecard I still have the relevant tai folder and h-encore bubble on my 4gb Sony memcard.

6. xxgugu123xx
    OP

xxgugu123xx Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    Brazil
    Oh, thanks. Saw another thread in another site that says that I need to relaunch something, or kind of, to be able to use another card. Guess I'll try the process later today. Good luck to me.

7. SCOTT0852

SCOTT0852 Kid now, squid now

Jan 20, 2018
    United States
    You can use IMCUnlock to make a small internal memory card to put h-encore on. As long as h-encore is trimmed in some way, it will work just fine with the 300mb ux0 option.