Hacking Question about Sky3DS ROM Id patching for online

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I currently have a second 3DS which i use for all my emunand stuff, and was wanting to try out some of the few online games,
do i need a header from an online enabled cart or can i just use any cart (ex. offline cart) to postpone possible ban ?

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
hi friend, seems can use any header... a header is just an header. Aslong as its unique to you and from a game cart you own and will never sell.
Each game cart has a unique header, that no one else has. So just inject this header into your template.

Argos sponsor gbatemp? coool :) ;)

Reactions: NeroAngelo

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
final revised step by step...
1. i put game cart into the 6.2 3ds
2. copy gateway launcher.dat onto the sd card
3. go to http://go.gateway-3ds.com on 3ds browser
4. select "Backup 3DS Game Cartridge"... which will dump image of the game cart to the sd card
5. Press [START] to dump Game. Wait for it to finish
6. Press [A] To Exit.
7. Turn off the 3ds and Take out the SD Card
8. insert sdcard into my pc. There will be a .3ds file. This is the rom that was created from your retail game. Move this to your desktop. (i am now safe to give my friend his 6.2 3ds back)
9. Run gateway Rom patcher, and select load rom.
10. open the .3ds file on your desktop.
11. Click "Export header to file" and save the .bin file to your desktop

then i use No Ban No Sky to inject private header into the latest template i download from sky3ds

Reactions: NeroAngelo

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
thanks buddy , i only have ONE cart (which is offline) for the region of my other 3ds , i guess i will use it and wish for the best hehehe :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There is some really odd DS games I liked but not sure others would like them lol