Hacking Question about RemoteJoyLite

Goofy Time

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. Lately I've been wondering if there was a way that I can play PSP games on my screen without the use of PSP component cables, as it renders the game in 480p and doesn't go fullscreen. I know there's an emulator out, but it doesn't seem all that great in terms of compatibility, but I do recall RemoteJoy exists. I used it once on my fat PSP, pre-video-out for the 2000, and it seemed fine outside of sometimes losing video (probably my PC?) but getting NO audio. The question I'd like to ask is does RemoteJoyLite in later updates (I tried a version when Crisis Core came out, so at about early 2008) support audio through the video?

I currently have a 6.39 ME-9.2 CFW on my PSP 2000, if that helps with what versions will work with it or what have you. I've done very little homebrew on this PSP, so I'm not sure if RemoteJoyLite even works on it. My PSP 1000 doesn't seem to work anymore, so yeah...

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
No audio when I tried it, late last year.

There is an addon for 2000s which allows you to use other TV output, not just component. Forgot what it was called though. Maybe that would be to your liking.

Goofy Time

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it allow true fullscreen? Because I don't think I have an audio cable to output audio on my PC from the PSP..

But what would I need? Just Remotejoylite and audio outputted to the PC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ