Hacking Question about PSP

WoJjTeK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, I just got PSP 3004 and installed PRO 6.20 CFW. When I play Metal Gear Solid ( PSX , version from PSN ) it randomly asks me If I want to close the game. It's getting annoying, I don't know why it's doing that. Any ideas guys ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

//EDIT
I've been searching, and people say that it's a problem with UMD Drive. Well, this is PSN game, and I just can open UMB Drive and nothing happens. Also, it's not the standard menu like when you hit PS button( with couple of options ), but it just asks if I want to close the game.

evoker95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
well it seems like u should change ur mainboard...

You need to stop "helping"...in fact i'm not even sure you're a real user.

Don't know if this is still relevant as this is getting on for a dead topic but i'd wager that evoker95 is right and your PSP thinks that the UMD door keeps popping open. You need to identify where the "trigger" is that the door depresses when it's closed and insert something /fix it into the closed position.

RyanHwang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to stop "helping"...in fact i'm not even sure you're a real user.

Don't know if this is still relevant as this is getting on for a dead topic but i'd wager that evoker95 is right and your PSP thinks that the UMD door keeps popping open. You need to identify where the "trigger" is that the door depresses when it's closed and insert something /fix it into the closed position.
it just my personal opinion and it better goes to SONY A/S Center than trying solve this problem alone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.