Hacking Question about PRO-C2?

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I was reading the change log on PSP Hacks and was wondering if this one line is referring to being able to run psp iso's from an external hard drive to the PSP? if so how?

ChangeLog
  • 1. Fixed bug in NoDRM Engine
  • 2. Homebrew Compatible – Run your own unsigned applications, both user and kernel mode.
  • 3. Plugin Compatible – Add new features to your PSP via kernel mode background plugins.
  • 4. ISO / CSO Game Dump Playback – Backup your own UMD discs via USB and play them from Flash Storage.
  • 5. 2g+ Memory Range Unlock – Use the previously locked RAM range within your own homebrews.
  • 6. NODRM Engine – Use your bought DLCs, no matter on which PSN account you are currently logged in.
  • 7. PSX Emulator Unlock – Play your PSX classics, yes – all of them. Not just PSN titles.
Any help would be great I'm sure I'm just being a noob right now :P

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well could you point me in the direction to do that? be able to play my PSP iso's off my desktop via PC? what are the plugins I can't find them :(

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks rydian lots of plugins but it didn't quite answer the question lol either that or I'm being a noob again and not seeing it! lol

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks rydian lots of plugins but it didn't quite answer the question lol either that or I'm being a noob again and not seeing it! lol

It's under the expandable title -
How To Run PSP® Games Stored On Your PC Via USB Cable

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I downloaded what I needed and even installed the pspdisp lib and the other one it said to install but when the does prompt comes up to show its connecting nothing happens it just sits there and the psp keeps saying to run usbhost_pc so what gives? I'm running Windows 8 Pro 64x if your curious lol

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pro firmware has slightly higher backup compatibility (obviously from memory card).

ME firmware has better homebrew/plugins support. To run games from PC-USB you will need ME firmware.

Reactions: VatoLoco

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.