themachine23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone!

I've got a Switch V1 recently and yesterday I finally bought a better SD Card. Mortal Kombat 11 is one of the games that I'm intended to give it a try but I know that in order to play Towers of Time and enter the Krypt I need an internet connection at least.

Will be a problem if I just turn on the Internet (not play online against other people) while I'm on Atmosphere just to play these modes or is it better buying the game and playing it on SysNAND?

themachine23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Best to buy the game on sysnand. If you connect to nintendo servers, you're more than likely gonna get a ban
That's sad. I thought that if you didn't fight against other people, you wouldn't connect to Nintendo servers.

I was in doubt because on Reddit MK community, a person had told me that I wouldn't need to subscribe Nintendo Online if my intention is just play Towers of Time and access Krypt.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont play mk11 but to my knowledge you don't need nso to do that stuff. But since it requires online (which means it just needs a connection to nintendo servers in this case, again this my assumption with previous knowledge on how most games work that require online) its gonna lead to a ban if you do it on a dirty nand

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
That's sad. I thought that if you didn't fight against other people, you wouldn't connect to Nintendo servers.

I was in doubt because on Reddit MK community, a person had told me that I wouldn't need to subscribe Nintendo Online if my intention is just play Towers of Time and access Krypt.
Its very easy to try, blank your prodinfo or use something like 90dns to block access to N servers and try connecting to Towers of Time. If it works, that means that it doesn't require a connection to N servers and you are safe to play it without worrying about a ban pretty much (while still using blanking prodinfo of course to avoid N servers).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over