Hacking Question about making wads that keep my original ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mikerochip
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 906
  • Replies Replies 0

Mikerochip

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Trophies
2
Location
Ireland
Website
Visit site
XP
338
Country
I have a quick question :

I was wondering how to make a wad, or alternativly install somehow, my games that I bought?

I mean, I have acquired the wads otherwise, so I'm not stuck,
but I would like to know how, if I format my wii (properly)
or delete my ticket or do something stupid (which I'm well capable of doing
tongue.gif
)

How do I do this? I would like the option.
I assume I can just use something like the wiiftp and copy the files into the (relevant) system area?

Does waninkoko's wad maker do this?

or, can I use WADMaker and use my own ticket?

Its easy to dump the wad's with the trucha signing.

And yeah, I have a dump of my Nand, if it helps!
smile.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted