OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hell! I've been trying New Super mario bros U
Loadiine 3.0, mii maker mode.

the game loads and plays fine. I completed the first levels till the boss, then saved the game. then I turned off my wiiU. when I restarted and reloaded new super mario bros U it said something like "save game reset" and it started from scratch without my previous save game.
How can I solve this problem?
thank you

matice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the same thing keeps happening... I tried 3 times. I reached the point where you beat the first boss in the castle, saved and exited the game. when I restart the game it says "save game respring" or something like that (I'm italian so it says different) and my save is vanished and I've to start again from the beginning..
Am I doing something wrong?

matice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello guys.. I've solved this.. maybe it can help someone else.. the problem was that my microsd-sd adapter had the lock on.. so the game was not able to save... still it didn't give any error message so it wasn't that easy to understand..
now I have another problem... the game now gives me black screen and stack dump after the first two levels... it must me something connected to the save game because before I was able to reach level 5 or 6 (the first in the desert) without any problem

NVM I deleted the old save, I started again and now it's working fine

Last edited by matice,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...