Homebrew Question About Forwarders

  • Thread starter Thread starter pangasinan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 942
  • Replies Replies 2

pangasinan

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
5
Trophies
1
XP
197
Country
United States
Hi
Is there an known issue with forward channels not working on v3.3 ?
I have 2 wii's one is v3.3 and the other is v4.3.

The forward channels work on the v4.3 but not the v3.3.
On v3.3 when I press the start button in the forwarder it just takes me back to the system menu.
Yes the paths seem to be correct also.

Is there a way of getting the forward channels working on v3.3 ?

thanks
 
What forwarder channels are they?

I know some of them are based off of/ or use ios 58 somehow.

That could be why your 3.3 console returns to the system menu and the 4.3 doesn't.

3.3 (no IOS58 installed)
4.3 (IOS58 is installed)
 
What forwarder channels are they?

I know some of them are based off of/ or use ios 58 somehow.

That could be why your 3.3 console returns to the system menu and the 4.3 doesn't.

3.3 (no IOS58 installed)
4.3 (IOS58 is installed)

OK !! you were right.
I installed IOS58 and now the forwarders are loading the emulators on v3.3 :D

thanks very much !!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted