Hacking Question about downgrading in 10.6

Monstacho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, i have a question about downgrading a 3ds in FW 10.6, i want to know if it is necessary to have a copy of zelda oot or ninja cube for accessing to the hbl and downgrade from sysupdater or can i use any entrypoint for hbl like basehax or menuhax to downgrade my 3ds in FW 10.6? thanks in advance for the reply.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Menuhax works in 10.6, but is NOT recommended for downgrading. I've never gotten menuhax working for a downgrade OR SuperMysteryChunkHax.

I suggest OoT for stability.

I also offer installation of OoTHax just for $3 (just the cost of mailing it back to you)

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Menuhax works in 10.6, but is NOT recommended for downgrading. I've never gotten menuhax working for a downgrade OR SuperMysteryChunkHax.

I suggest OoT for stability.

I also offer installation of OoTHax just for $3 (just the cost of mailing it back to you)
What?
Browserhax isn't recommended, menuhax is.
There is no need for oothax if op wants to downgrade just menuhax so he can downgrade and install cfw/a9lh

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
What?
Browserhax isn't recommended, menuhax is.
There is no need for oothax if op wants to downgrade just menuhax so he can downgrade and install cfw/a9lh

Ah yes. Sorry. Yes, menuhax is fine, but you'd need to browserhax and then install menuhax from there.

Sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: Davidosky99

Monstacho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So, first i need browserhax and then install menuhax to properly downgrade my 3ds? also what is the difference between primary hax and a secondary hax in terms of functionality?

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
So, first i need browserhax and then install menuhax to properly downgrade my 3ds? also what is the difference between primary hax and a secondary hax in terms of functionality?
Primary is a hax that doesn't need access to homebrew launcher to be installed like browserhax, cubic ninja, freakyforms, etc.
Secondary is a hax that needs HB access/powersaves to be installed like oot3dhax , basehaxx, menuhax, etc

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And yes, browserhax-menuhax-downgrade-(2.1-a9lh -> follow the guide after the 9.2 downgrade until the end!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs