Hacking Question about Cloning in PKHex + PCHex

Ray2R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked this question in the PKHex thread a month ago and have not gotten an answer.

I want to know if when I clone using both PKHex and PCHex. Of course PCHex cannot do this, but when cloned and viewed in PKHex, the cloned pokemons have the same everything including a PID (Pokemon ID).

To make them appear legal if I happen to use 2 of the same pokemon, the real and cloned together. Do I simply press randomize for the PID and that is that? Because when I view the same pokemon not cloned they have the same PID except for 1 change in a letter and a number for the PID. For example if Pokemon 1 was 12345ABCDE, Pokemon 2 was 22345BBCDE. When clicking randomize for the PID on PKHex it will completely randomize it and look nothing like it was before.

Last edited by Ray2R,

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just randomize the PID. As long as everything else is in place it should be fine. Generally if a pokemon is bad you cannot send it to the bank.

Reactions: Ray2R

Ray2R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just randomize the PID. As long as everything else is in place it should be fine. Generally if a pokemon is bad you cannot send it to the bank.
Okay TY for the quick answer. The Bank and Online Battles would have the same rules as to which pokemon are real and which are leaked right? Since I don't use the bank anymore I cannot check it. So if it can participate in an Online Battle means it should be okay?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as long as a pokemon is legal it can go online but if sensitive information is wrong it may not let you send it to the bank or upload a video with it. At least that was how it was a long time ago. I think doing a proper PID solves everything. Gamefreak kind of dumbed down how the information works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE