BigEyesLuigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hey there :)
Recently, I'm trying to uninstall custom themes using CHMM2. There's an option to uninstall themes by pressing B button. I pressed that but the custom theme is still not removed :(

Is there another way to uninstall custom themes? (Since when I enter 'Notifications' or 'Game Notes' and exit the apps, the screen freezes)

Thanks

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there :)
Recently, I'm trying to uninstall custom themes using CHMM2. There's an option to uninstall themes by pressing B button. I pressed that but the custom theme is still not removed :(

Is there another way to uninstall custom themes? (Since when I enter 'Notifications' or 'Game Notes' and exit the apps, the screen freezes)

Thanks
Just go into the Nintendo themes selector and change your theme to a basic color theme.

BigEyesLuigi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Try deleting the themes manually from the sd card. Go intl the nintendo folder, your 3ds nand folder, and keep going deeper untill you see the themes folder. Then just delete it. Simple
Well I deleted the 'Themes' folder, changed my theme to 'No Theme'. After restarting my 3DS, the custom theme still pops up :(

ThatWorld Of 3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hmm, that's a tricky one." I don't know how I could help, but I'd recommend looking at a wiki page or maybe contact the developer. I'll see if I can find a solution.
P.S.: OMG IT'S BIGEYESLUIGI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning