harlequin09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody

so two days ago I successfully installed ARM9LH + AuReiNand using MrMario2011's youtube guide

which basically uses my restored EmuNand instead of copying my EmuNand data to SysNand (I prefer the extra layer of security atm).

Checking Plailect's guide (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax-&-AuReiNAND)) I realise that you can modify the payload in AuReiNand to launch Decrypt9 and EmuNand9 on system startup. Thats great and I would like to do this now in retrospect. Now my question is can I still follow the steps (Part 5 Preparatory work 1-20) to modify the payload or is it too late since I already installed arm9loaderhax?

If this works maybe I will go with the following steps as well and completely use CFW SysNand.

Last edited by harlequin09,

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody

so two days ago I successfully installed ARM9LH + AuReiNand using MrMario2011's youtube guide

which basically uses my restored EmuNand instead of copying my EmuNand data to SysNand (I prefer the extra layer of security atm).

Checking Plailect's guide (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-5-(arm9loaderhax-&-AuReiNAND)) I realise that you can modify the payload in AuReiNand to launch Decrypt9 and EmuNand9 on system startup. Thats great and I would like to do this now in retrospect. Now my question is can I still follow the steps (Part 5 Preparatory work 1-20) to modify the payload or is it too late since I already installed arm9loaderhax?

If this works maybe I will go with the following steps as well and completely use CFW SysNand.

The payload has nothing to do with the A9LH fork that you've installed.

Just put your payloads in the \aurei\payloads folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: