Gaming Question About Action Replay and pokemon soul silver

Gohan177

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there guys and gals, I have been wondering about this for sometime and decided who better to ask than this community.

Anyway my question is when Pokemon Platinum came out, it came out in Australia first and I saw that GBAtemp then thus had action replay codes done for the australian version.

Was this because people imported that version or downloaded that version? Or is it cause there is Australians on this forum which make the codes?

Reason I am asking is since this time round, the US version of pokemon soul silver and heart gold is coming out before the Australian version. Will this mean that there wont be codes for the australian version this time around?

I just want to know as this site is the best to update codes etc and I dont want to miss out only cause I have the Aussie version when I could have just imported an american version and thus got the codes.

Anyways to all who help me with this question thanks in advance
wink.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Gohan177 said:
Hey there guys and gals, I have been wondering about this for sometime and decided who better to ask than this community.

Anyway my question is when Pokemon Platinum came out, it came out in Australia first and I saw that GBAtemp then thus had action replay codes done for the australian version.

Was this because people imported that version or downloaded that version? Or is it cause there is Australians on this forum which make the codes?

Reason I am asking is since this time round, the US version of pokemon soul silver and heart gold is coming out before the Australian version. Will this mean that there wont be codes for the australian version this time around?

I just want to know as this site is the best to update codes etc and I dont want to miss out only cause I have the Aussie version when I could have just imported an american version and thus got the codes.

Anyways to all who help me with this question thanks in advance
wink.gif

Ah Pokemon Australia.... i remember that

Australia? That is because someone from Australia sent me the game
so i was able to gather codes for the Australia version.

Gohan177

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:

So in other words this will mean that the australian version wont have codes for it this time around?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Gohan177 said:
elixirdream said:

So in other words this will mean that the australian version wont have codes for it this time around?

If i ever get hold of the game then there will be codes
If someone submitted the codes then there will be codes

Gohan177

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
Gohan177 said:
elixirdream said:

If i ever get hold of the game then there will be codes
If someone submitted the codes then there will be codes

ok thats cool. If no one does it, is it easy to learn how to do your own AR codes even if you dont like maths lol?
Cause if so I would give it a shot at the game for fellow aussies and myself. But like I said i dont know if Id be able to do it as of yet lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-