Hacking Quantum of Solace? Call of duty 5?

abel09

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i been hearing that quantum of solace and call of duty 5 are region lock... is that true? and one more question....if someone plays the PAL version of Quantum of solace or call of duty 5 online on a NTSC-U Wii . would the be playing PAL players, NTSC-U players or both?

dejaskater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...when u play online u play people from everywhere...on mario kart ive played people in japan and i live in floirda, the pal versions dont work with backup loader 0.3 but the ntsc version of bond does and we dont know if call of duty does cuz its not out in ntsc yet

abel09

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i know that but wat am asking is if i play the pal version of quantum of solace online on a NTSC-U wii, would i be playing in the USA servers or the EURO servers? cause it seems that not to many people play online :/

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really is no way of answering that one. Think about it though.. does it really matter? When playing on Nintendo WFC all you see is a name.. don't get to talk to them or anything... I guess as long as you get to play a PAL version online in the US and it works well for ya... isn't that good enough?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When you go online you play whit people NTSC-U, if nobody is there, then It will try NTSC-J and PAL, but I believe everygame has is own server, some online games run better than others, e.g GH3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land