OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Steam said:
Can't make it to Texas for QuakeCon this year? Or maybe you're already there, playing in the largest LAN event in North America. Either way, you can take part in the partying and fun with four days of huge sales on id and Bethesda games on Steam. Come back each day for a different deal, or just go ahead and pick up the QuakeCon Pack for about 75% off all currently available id and Bethesda games.

The QuakeCon 2010 Steam Sale kicks off today with 66% off The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition. Also at 66% off is the The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, which includes Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansions plus Fighter's Stronghold Expansion, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor and much more.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another great deal. Offers change at 9am Pacific Time.
I just picked up the GotY Oblivion for $8.49. Grab some deals while the gettin' is good.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, $70 is a great price for all those. On top of getting Fallout 3 and Oblivion with all their add-ons, you get all the Doom, Quake, and Wolfenstein games on Steam (plus any of their add-ons). Just forget about Rogue Warrior though if you buy the pack... Ew...

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just want to get hold of the knights of nine add-on... on a disc...
tongue.gif

I do love how they have sales every now and then on steam! Though I never know what to get
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@