The Steam Summer Sale for 2021 has begun

steam.png

Prepare your wallets, because Steam's famous yearly Summer Sale event has begun. Discounting hundreds of games from any and every genre, this is the quintessential time to pick up any PC games you've been eyeing. Beginning today and lasting until July 8th, you'll be able to find deals on tons of games, with certain highlights including Halo: The Master Chief Collection for $19.99, Horizon Zero Dawn for $29.99, and for those who might not have already purchased it 10 different times in the past, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Special Edition for $15.99. As always, there's a little seasonal Steam minigame too, called Forge Your Fate.

:arrow: Source

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I have the original Skyrim on Steam. In my opinion, it's the most superior version. Mods are still being made for this version daily either on Steam Workshop or on Nexus. I believe it can still be bought on Steam. You just need a direct link to it's store page since the original doesn't show on Steam's search. Such as this one.
This, or you can buy it from a reputable key store. I wont name any here, just saying. I bought some copies for my friends who still didn't had the original, or missed out on it, so it's legit and I didn't get scammed, you just need to make sure that the reseller has good reputation. It is really cheap. Like 5-7€ compared to the unlisted steam page's 15€. :)

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This, or you can buy it from a reputable key store. I wont name any here, just saying. I bought some copies for my friends who still didn't had the original, or missed out on it, so it's legit and I didn't get scammed, you just need to make sure that the reseller has good reputation. It is really cheap. Like 5-7€ compared to the unlisted steam page's 15€. :)

I tend to stay away from sites that sell keys. I'm sure some are completely legit but I don't want to risk buying a illegal key. The only exception I make is Humble Bundle since I know they are legit.

Squidge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tend to stay away from sites that sell keys. I'm sure some are completely legit but I don't want to risk buying a illegal key. The only exception I make is Humble Bundle since I know they are legit.
Oh I love humble bundle!! Whenever I have a little extra cash I try to spend it there.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've never ever had an issue with GreenManGaming either, bought probably over a hundred games from them by now.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Honestly wondering; why would anyone buy that game more than once, on PC where fan-made patches can be freely used to make it actually playable? I can't even imagine trying to play that Bugthesda game on console...
fun fact: there are like 8 versions of skyrim, and 0 of them fix any of the game-breaking bugs(although we have new water shaders, which still look like absolute ass)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans