Hacking Puyo Puyo Tetris Translation (Translators Needed)

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, thanks for what you are doing. There is an update for Puyo Puyo Tetris in the JAP version. When your English patch is available, do you know if we will be able to use the update or not ?

zadanlavey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here are the options for the lesson options you asked for and some of the Online options.

Thanks! great work as always. There are two missed textures; Fusion Lessons & Teris Lessons.
Fusion Lessons.PNG
Tetris Lessons Header (No Shadow).PNG

Hi guys, thanks for what you are doing. There is an update for Puyo Puyo Tetris in the JAP version. When your English patch is available, do you know if we will be able to use the update or not ?

If you are asking for the english patch, is not ready yet (We just started). Once we complete the translation, everyone will be able to use the translation patch (We are the only ones doing this in the universe, but expect the patch relatively soon).

zL

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When we are downloading the WiiU game in JAP eshop, there are 2 files: the game by itself and an update "v16" associated to the game.
When you provide the patch, I suppose we will patch the game. So I was just wondering if we will be able to use the update v16 with the patched game or not. maybe a patch is also needed for the update if we want to use the update in the future ?

Reactions: InquisitionImplied

zadanlavey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When we are downloading the WiiU game in JAP eshop, there are 2 files: the game by itself and an update "v16" associated to the game.
When you provide the patch, I suppose we will patch the game. So I was just wondering if we will be able to use the update v16 with the patched game or not. maybe a patch is also needed for the update if we want to use the update in the future ?

Good question. The game update patch will not overwrite the translate patch and vice versa.

zL

zadanlavey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks @InquisitionImplied ! Textures added to the lesson folder. Next is the character names (24 items). We are going to take that texture information from the next video / pictures Khar00f provide.

Hello @Khar00f , I found a cheat code to unlock everything on the switch version (I don't like to do this on games, so it's ok if you don't neither).

This is the cheat code:
Go to the home menu and while Holding L1 and R1 press: Up, Down, Right, Left, X, B, Y, Y. (You will hear a sound)

If you apply the cheat code, please provide (I recommend a video) all character text shown on the character select screen for one player. This screen is from Solo Arcade > Challengue mode > Any mode.
Character test - Rectangle Jap.PNG

Thank you in advance!

zL

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks @InquisitionImplied ! Textures added to the lesson folder. Next is the character names (24 items). We are going to take that texture information from the next video / pictures Khar00f provide.

Hello @Khar00f , I found a cheat code to unlock everything on the switch version (I don't like to do this on games, so it's ok if you don't neither).

This is the cheat code:
Go to the home menu and while Holding L1 and R1 press: Up, Down, Right, Left, X, B, Y, Y. (You will hear a sound)

If you apply the cheat code, please provide (I recommend a video) all character text shown on the character select screen for one player. This screen is from Solo Arcade > Challengue mode > Any mode.
View attachment 86197

Thank you in advance!

zL
I'll be uploading a video of all the characters + character messages in a little bit. Watch out for that :D

EDIT: Done!

Last edited by Ace212,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, all good. I put the cat face because of the legality and the sly-factor. I love copying it. I would do the same. In fact, that's sort of why I came in to check on this project the other day. No worries here ^_^
Besides, since Sega decided not to release it on the WiiU outside of Japan, even though it's fully translated for the Switch (basically all the hard work is already done), you guys should feel free to just do a copy/paste job and release the patch. Serves them right!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn