Hi there, I searched the forum for someone with my same problem, but I didn't find anything.
I recently got a Wii Black, the Mario Kart bundle... unfortunately I didn't know it doesn't have GC controller ports :\ but anyway, I softmodded it with a Noob friendly guide I found on this forum, and now I'm using USB Loader GX to run backups from and external HDD.
Everything runs fine, except for Punch-Out: During the gameplay, I'm having serious issues with the Nunchuk stick because it doesn't respond properly to the commands (the character acts as if I am always pressing the stick down, but it's totally wrong)
Is it a Nunchuk problem or a game problem? How do I fix it?
On every other game my Nunchuk works fine
P.S.: Sorry for my bad english
I recently got a Wii Black, the Mario Kart bundle... unfortunately I didn't know it doesn't have GC controller ports :\ but anyway, I softmodded it with a Noob friendly guide I found on this forum, and now I'm using USB Loader GX to run backups from and external HDD.
Everything runs fine, except for Punch-Out: During the gameplay, I'm having serious issues with the Nunchuk stick because it doesn't respond properly to the commands (the character acts as if I am always pressing the stick down, but it's totally wrong)
Is it a Nunchuk problem or a game problem? How do I fix it?
On every other game my Nunchuk works fine
P.S.: Sorry for my bad english






