Hacking punch out help plz

rigogpu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have been away from my wii for a while and now wanna play punch out...i used the brickblocker and put the game in teh wii and when i click start the screen turns black.. i know im missing some new cios/ios's which ones? and where do i find them? also im at 3.2 NTSC wiikey.. the game didnt ask for an update or nothen just when i try and play the black screen pop's up.. do i have to update to 4.0? would that effect my homebrew? what can i do thats easy,safe,and best way of solving this problem..any help would be appreciated thanx

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
rigogpu

ok i have been away from my wii for a while and now wanna play punch out...i used the brickblocker and put the game in teh wii and when i click start the screen turns black.. i know im missing some new cios/ios's which ones?
IOS53 for punch out

and where do i find them?
Need for Speed is one, Punch Out is another and EA sports active also have

also im at 3.2 NTSC wiikey.. the game didnt ask for an update
or nothen just when i try and play the black screen pop's up.. do i have to update to 4.0?
No just install the IOS53

would that effect my homebrew?
Nope

what can i do thats easy,safe,and best way of solving this problem..any help would be appreciated thanx
IOS53 installed thru Wad Manager I think it is the way to go...!!
smile.gif

emachine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe someone could help me. i cant run my punchout iso using usbloader v1.5. everytime i boot it, it gives me a black screen. just updated my wii to 4.0 but still the problem is still there. what do you think is the problem? thanks

emachine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yup. mine is a 4.0U and my punchout iso is ntsc-u. everytime i boot it via usbloader all i have is a black screen... could it be a bad iso?

rigogpu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you guys the IOS53-64-v4113.wad was the problem thanx for ur help..also my wad manager dont work always gives me errors when trying to install a wad it can uninstall a wad but thats it.... im using wadmanagerios16 is there in difference in these? im at 3.2 wiikey NTSC do i have that oct 23rd update from nintendo thats not letting the wadmanagerv1.3 work? if so how do i fix that? i did read the sticky but i get confused with this..also thanx again fellas for all ur help

rigogpu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
punch out is working now i sometimes get the -001 error but sometimes it dont..whats thay error mean?? also now im trying to get my wadmanagerv1.3 working

Deet

Trophies
XP
Country
i've installed ios53 and when i try to start punch out (pal) it goes "an error has occurred. eject the disk and restart your wii"
how do i fix this?

EDIT: solved by updating some stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: