Pulling my hair out!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Reecey, May 28, 2015.

1. Reecey
    OP

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Ive downloaded the game/devapp on my ps3 with charles proxy and Im trying to connect my vita to my ps3 with the trick but when I disconnect the vita from my pc and plug it into the ps3 it wont go onto the menu to transfer it just stays on the your pc has been disconnected screen on the vita. Both my vita and ps3 are on the same account I have plain mode on and wifi off and Ive tried the trick on ocma & qmca neither work, does anyone know why the trick wont work for me? the only problem i am seeing is when i plug the vita into the pc it says on ocma on the pc user887/ and not my actual psn account name, could that be a problem? I'm going proper mad trying to sort this out???

Thanks

Edit: the annoying thing is when I transferred my exploit games way back it worked then 100% fine so why not now? Since updating the ps3 to ofw4.70 its not working has there been an update with qmca at all since?

2. Ralph1611

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    Calm down. If I were you I would do this.

1. Get Vita Update Blocker 1.2 and run it on your computer.
    2. When you see the IP and Port Number Go into your wifi settings on the Vita and find your connection.
    3. Go to advanced setting and find proxy. Uncheck it from Dont use, to USE..
    4. Input the same information from your computer (IP and Port)
    5. Connect to Wifi.
    6. Go to PSN from settings. What should happen is a couple of things. First, it should only take you to where you see your email and password. Next thing you will see in the vita update blocker window is that you have spoofed your firmware to 3.51.
    7. After that you can freely connect your Vita to the PS3 and transfer the app over.

Reecey likes this.
  3. Reecey
    OP

Mar 7, 2010
    I like that Ralph thanks m8 I will give that a try tonight! :) I really didn't know about this method thanks bud, by the way has there been something going on since PS3 update 4.70 cause I carn't transfer anything anymore via the trick for the love of it on the PS3? :(

Edit: also Ralph I have heard you only need the dev assistant now on your vita, is that correct m8? or do you also need the dev unity? If you need the dev unity how do I go about putting that on as well?

4. Reecey
    OP

Mar 7, 2010
    I have done as you say but in the vita blocker menu it says:-

vita's real version is 3.10, latest version is 3.51, spoofed latest version to 3.10?, you can disable proxy now. I then stick it in the ps3 but still get the same error as before E-80558325 all the time.

5. Ralph1611

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    check to see if your ps3 is activated.... i dont know why... just check to see if its activated. activated it again you must...

For what its worth, I had this same issue and felt the same way you did.. I was using a Vita 2000. I never figured it out... I had to get a Vita 1000 and it worked... I also made sure I activated the PS3.

6. Reecey
    OP

Mar 7, 2010
    I know what my trouble is I cannot activate my vita? If I go back into my epsp games it says it needs activating but I cannot without transfering a game from my ps3 on to my vita which I cant because its not activated so how do I go about activating my vita? I have tried time and time again with ocma but its no good there is no way of me getting a game on my vita from my ps3 to actiavte it so basically its useless now :(