Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Yup, it started out with me, my friend Max, and my friend Zach chillin. I originally went to sleep at 3:30 or so, but I just couldn't get comfortable in my bed so I was like "Fuck it." and went downstairs. Luckily enough at 4:30, Max and Zach were still awake so we were chattin and then just started playing Rummy.

After that, that was about 5:30 or so, then we started trollin good old 4chan and watching TV. And now its 6:30 and I am typing this and they are playing Super Mario All-Stars on an SNES Emulator on the Wii. The sun is completely up right now, my cat is sitting in the window and being a weirdo.

I'm pretty fucking tired to tell the truth, well, mentally I am tired, physically however, I am totally awake. Its weird shit, I think later on around the afternoon I will take a nap for a couple hours and I should be good for the rest of the night.

Anyways, just felt like blogging about it, comment or not if you want.

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whats new
wink.gif
You reach a beyond tired stage, its like a check point...a goal... ahhhh what am i saying...

Me and meh girl stay up everynight. Well I do, she is 2nd shift @ a call center and gets off after 12:00pm cmt, So I end up hanging out until 5:30am or six, whenever she falls asleep.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually doing an allnighter tonight for the first time in a month. And right now it's 7:04am and I'm having a hard time typing. want to sleep, but mom always bitches about sleeping during day, and freaks out when I do allnighters, and she's like "get the fuck to sleep" and I'm like no it's fine but she bitches.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Sephi said:
I'm actually doing an allnighter tonight for the first time in a month. And right now it's 7:04am and I'm having a hard time typing. want to sleep, but mom always bitches about sleeping during day, and freaks out when I do allnighters, and she's like "get the fuck to sleep" and I'm like no it's fine but she bitches.

Sweet! At least I am not the only one pulling an allnighter!
biggrin.gif

So what are you doing at 7:18 right now?

We are listening to Wii Radio now

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Sephi said:
Oh god, my mum does that to me when I have 24 hour gaming sessions with my friends ;_;

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
6:22 am here i'm central standard time. My car is parked @ my GF apartment drove her car to my house, my car wouldn't fuckin start I was a moron and drove it around before it hit E and I switched from regular unleaded to premium because I had a fuel injection system overhaul for my vortex. So well its now acting funny when its too close to E. Just didn't want to run to the gas station quite yet. Fuckin hell. Now im wasting time here on the computer haha.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i chucked an all-nighter last week with two of my friends. i was doing a "biology" video over at my friends house. kinda the same story as you. actually, almost exactly the same. watched college humour, trolled facebook, played the conduit, played rock band 2. my friend's dad woke up and we were like, "SHIT, GO TO SLEEP" and we all immediately fell on the ground, computers on, wii on, music blaring. his dad came in and "woke us up" and was like "wtf r u on the ground for?" (i guess he knew we were awake)

in the end, we didn't even finish the assignment (but thats ok, ts due in two weeks)

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've done it in the past but I always end up sleeping later on in the day. To be honest, I try not to do it nowadays. It's usually fun until around 3AM, then I start getting a bit ratty. By the morning, I'm a grumpy old man. It doesn't help either that I live half an hours' bus journey away from anyone, either. I have to make sure I stay awake on the journey home.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Sinkhead said:
I've done it in the past but I always end up sleeping later on in the day. To be honest, I try not to do it nowadays. It's usually fun until around 3AM, then I start getting a bit ratty. By the morning, I'm a grumpy old man. It doesn't help either that I live half an hours' bus journey away from anyone, either. I have to make sure I stay awake on the journey home.

Yeah, this is my first time actually pulling an all allnighter XD. Usually, I just get to like 7 or 8AM and pass out but I am going to try to stay up, Im not even tired anymore at the moment.

However, its now 8:05, me and Zach are playing Guitars On Fire Wii Homebrew and Max is out like a light
tongue.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Yup, I took a 1 and a half hour nap at 4PM, now its 5:30PM, I just woke up. Its the exact reversal of what was happening this morning, this morning my brain was tired and I was physically awake, now my brain is awake and my body is physically tired.

Fffuuucckkk, You can't win with this shit
tongue.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I've been doing all-nighters every other night. I usually have friends stay over on those nights, and we play COD4, RB2, and Halo 3 all night. Then at 5:30 (When the sun rises), we go outside and do random stuff.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only time I pulled and all nighter there was nothing to do and I was stuck watching discovery channel all night oddly I never got bored enough to go to sleep and any time I'm with my friend they all want to go to sleep at around 11 or 12 pm guess I'll never know the feeling of hallucinating and seeing NeSchn avatar.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't pull an all nighter unless I have caffine and a lot of it.

Last all nighter I pulled was when I beat Resident Evil 5 in one sitting at a friends house(in coop). Was fun. Didn't go to sleep until 12am the next day (can't sleep during the day)

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol I've pulled a few all nighters and then went to bed a bit before noon each day. There was this one where we didn't realize it was Sunday so we pulled an all nighter and I had work the next day. I was awak for a solid 34 hour block. Sucked so much I slept from the end of work until the enxt mornign which was about 18 hours. Worse "long-weekend" ever.

Oh and a trip to Hawaii one time I didn't go to sleep, that was an 18 hour flight with a 7 hour delay/cross-over. Couldn't sleep because I was scared shitless because it was right after 9/11.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi