Hacking PSXBOX Experience

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be jumping the gun here but I am getting frustrated here. at first I thought everything was cool. I ordered my stuff last Friday, got an email on Sunday saying it shipped and here is my DHL tracking number. As of today that number still does not work. I emailed them back on Tuesday to see what was going on and they sent back that DHL actually responded to them saying my address was outside of their delivery range (which is simply mot true as I had my PS2 swap discs delivered by DHL at this very same address) and they had to send it EMS and they would have to email me that tracking number. It has been over 48 hours since that last communication and still nothing. I have sent them 3 reminders that I need that tracking number for any sort of sense of security. As far as I know, it was never sent if I don't have a proper tracking number. I have seen a lot of positive things written for these guys so I can only hope that it is all a small error and I will get my G6 and Passcard soon, but I guess I wanted to share with you guys.
cry.gif

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just relax please, you can trust them, they will send you the tracking number later.

it seems like they are very busy because normally they reply to me after a few hours, but after i posted the site on this forum it takes them a full day
frown.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am ok with them taking a day to get back in touch with me, after all, there is a 12 hour difference, but it has almost been 3 days since they last responded to me and that gets disconcerting.
wacko.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just relax please, you can trust them, they will send you the tracking number later.
ok, you were right. Last night (very late) I received the new tracking number. It was for USPS (EMS) and it shows that as of yesterday my G6 and Passcard was in NY (Kennedy) so I should get it today or Monday (probably Monday) what was a little disturbing was that originally they informed me it shipped on the 23rd but the new tracking shows it shipped on the 27th. they must have run into a problem but I am much more calm now that I can see movement.
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...