Hacking PSX2PSP - Psone Classics on PS3

Tieigo

World's Greatest Detective
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, first of all this thread is indeed for the PS3, because i want to execute PSone games from the XMB and have them looking all fancy and stuff, my only problem is, i've followed this guide here
(It's on brazilian, but anyone who knows about this stuff, knows what the procedure is)

Here's some problems i'm having.
I've ripped my Own phisical copies (And used some other backups), to convert the eboot and all that.
The thing is when i boot up the game on PS3, everything works fine, except for the fact that the game appers to be 10% slower :wtf:, even the startup sound is pitched down :wtf:...Am i doing anything wrong here, if you guys need video proof of what i am talking about, i can post it. Cheers.
(Converted to PBP using PSX2PSP 1.4, and packed the PKG using TrueAncestor's PKG Repacker v2.45 )

amaterasusano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the same issue, it comes from running ntsc games on a pal console. In the param.sfo file, untick all video resolutions except 480p, that will fix the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I...