MMMMMike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vlog.mikemoon.net
XP
Country
Canada
I sometimes wonder if a lot of forum responders would be happier if GBAtemp just redirected the forums to Google.
So what if someone asks a question that the answer could be found somewhere else.
If forums aren't for discussions, why keep it?

Let the questions and conversations flow.

Mike

godsakes

Trophies
XP
Country
MMMMMike said:
I sometimes wonder if a lot of forum responders would be happier if GBAtemp just redirected the forums to Google.
So what if someone asks a question that the answer could be found somewhere else.
If forums aren't for discussions, why keep it?

Let the questions and conversations flow.
agreed, it's not as if the PSP section gets many posters anyway

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
And besides apart from the insanity of sending people away from GBAtemp, that list isn't 100% accurate, nor is it complete. It's far better to have personal experiences posted on the boards here so that some interaction can take place, and to use that list as a rough guide.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xist said:
And besides apart from the insanity of sending people away from GBAtemp, that list isn't 100% accurate, nor is it complete. It's far better to have personal experiences posted on the boards here so that some interaction can take place, and to use that list as a rough guide.

Yes I agree. If someone wants a reliable answer, they'll ask to get a reliable and dependable answer from people who have had experience.

The PSP section doesn't get many posts anyways.. unlike the Nintendo sections. x)

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
xist said:

Yes I agree. If someone wants a reliable answer, they'll ask to get a reliable and dependable answer from people who have had experience.

The PSP section doesn't get many posts anyways.. unlike the Nintendo sections. x)

True on both accounts, but the reason the Wiki is a better resource is because it is organized. Random forum posts about a certain game will eventually be lost, and the question will come up again and again. Rather than asking here, it's better to go to a centralized location, find the answer, and UPDATE when you find an answer on your own.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Organised disorder...there's just not enough good info there, and it serves as a start but will often create questions. And searching a message board has killed how many people?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT