Hacking PSVR: Can it be used on both jailbroken PS4 (6.72) and OFW PS5?

REDNikolai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to use their PSVR on jailbroken PS4 (FW 6.72), and on OFW PS5? I'm wondering if the current HEN with its PSVR firmware spoofer is sufficient to run the PSVR on a retail PS5 and a jailbroken PS4. Can anyone confirm if this works? Thanks.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure about the ps5, but @Leeful added a spoof to 9.00 for the ps4 version. it's supposed to work. however, I don't own a psvr to test. other things that work on the ps4 work on the ps5 as well.

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to give an accurate answer as this could drive people a bit batty. I did alot of testing about this. I play psvr alot. So what I found is with the latest update you would want Leeful's v10 menu. You can't use henb just regular hen. Once that is done simply turn on your psvr and you should be good to go. This will work with psvr system software 5.0 and the very latest ps4 firmware. With below 5.0 psvr firmware henb works but you have to turn the psvr first then exploit (see how this could be a bit confusing?). Henb is more stable so. Least from my testing nways. Which was extensive. This goes for both new and old psvr. Don't have a ps5 to test.

simcoesam85

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just want to give an accurate answer as this could drive people a bit batty. I did alot of testing about this. I play psvr alot. So what I found is with the latest update you would want Leeful's v10 menu. You can't use henb just regular hen. Once that is done simply turn on your psvr and you should be good to go. This will work with psvr system software 5.0 and the very latest ps4 firmware. With below 5.0 psvr firmware henb works but you have to turn the psvr first then exploit (see how this could be a bit confusing?). Henb is more stable so. Least from my testing nways. Which was extensive. This goes for both new and old psvr. Don't have a ps5 to test.

Thanks alot! I just picked up a psvr on Fw 5.00 and was trying to get it to work with HENb and kept getting an error, tried spoofing firmware and same result. I switched to HEN after reading your reply and it worked!

han xin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks alot! I just picked up a psvr on Fw 5.00 and was trying to get it to work with HENb and kept getting an error, tried spoofing firmware and same result. I switched to HEN after reading your reply and it worked!
how can you turn on psvr before exploit, i tried and getting error which force to update to lastest firmware, i choose no update and psvr turn off immediately.

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can you turn on psvr before exploit, i tried and getting error which force to update to lastest firmware, i choose no update and psvr turn off immediately.

Classic mistake. You are confusing a psvr update with a ps4 update. They are not the same.

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am part of 4.03 ps5 gang now and at the time of this writing if one were so inclined they can use a psvr interchangeabtly between a 4.03 ps5 and a 9.0 ps4 that is all.

Reactions: Mo Poge

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-