PSVita downgrade problem

spawnerbr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi All. I have a PSVita with firmware 3.73 and using with H-Encore for a long time. Sometimes I install games with VPK files, sometimes with NoNpDrm mode and some with PKGj app. As I'm trying to use Adrenaline now to Play PSX/PSP games I tried to downgrade to firmware 3.60 using the Modoru 2.0 way on his official site.

Installed modoru.vpk then copied PSP2UPDAT.PUP (Normal Firmware downloaded from official Modoru's link) to MODORU000 folder, renamed "tai" folder to "taibackup", reinstalled HENkaku on H-Encore, configured HENkaku to "Enable Unsafe Homebrew" but when I launched Modoru icon on LiveArea I got the message "corrupted file". After this all my pre installed games are not running too with the same message "corrupted file". So I tried to reinstall HENkaku on H-Encore and it is strange now. I install the HENkaku, EXIT, but after this I'm having a "corrupted file" messages on all apps/games including the H-Encore. So I have to restart the Vita and H-Encore is the only app that runs, but after the install and exit, nothing more runs. Even H-Encore or Vitashell.

How to save my Vita from this? Then I will retry the downgrade. Thanks.

spawnerbr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tried to reinstall H-Encore with QCMA again, but same problem after install HENkaku e exit: corrupted files on every installed app: H-Encore, VitaShell...

spawnerbr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
PCH-2001. Using a Kingston 64GB with SD2VITA, but H-Encore is installed on the internal Vita memory not card and H-Encore is not running after the install and exit of HENkaku. That is the point.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PCH-2001. Using a Kingston 64GB with SD2VITA, but H-Encore is installed on the internal Vita memory not card and H-Encore is not running after the install and exit of HENkaku. That is the point.

You can try a factory reset if you don't care about the data that it is currently on it, alternatively you can try a sony psv vita memory card, 4GB should be enough

spawnerbr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can try a factory reset if you don't care about the data that it is currently on it, alternatively you can try a sony psv vita memory card, 4GB should be enough
I attached a 32GB Sony Vita card, reinstalled H-Encore using FinalHE and inside H-Encore installed VitaShell and it worked, but after a reboot, after reinstall HENkaku, exit, H-Encore and VitaShell have the same problem. Corrupted File. I need to shutdown or restart the Vita to run H-Encore without the "file corrupt" message, but even reinstalling HENkaku and exiting, after exite, H-Encore give me the "file corrupt" message...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: